Thursday, July 28, 2011

So I am not a big fan of custom sliders...

Sure, I do wish to have more sliders to make my babies prettier and more unique.
But when it comes from a 3rd party, it's a bit risky. EA probably never gonna improve the shit that they dumped and left abandoned behind a dying bush, but I'll keep hoping that maybe someday they'll get off their fat @$$es and work for the money they don't deserve.
Sooooooooooooooooo cool.

Although, I just downloaded AWT's lip width and curve sliders and Hermi's lip slider :v Hermi's slider is a must-have. Like, I instantly downloaded that awesome thing without a second thought; I really need it.
AWT's sliders don't make much of a difference, but they do make a difference.
I am not the type to take risks with Sims, I mean, come on...after all the issues, errors, blablabla problems I've gone through from no CCs to with CCs, boi, I'm content with whatever sliders EA provided me. I still think Sims 3 sims are much prettier than Sims 2 sims. You can count on that. There just aren't enough CC creators for 3.

I'd love to create stuff, but yanno, I don't have money to buy Milkshape.
I don't even have PhotoShop at the moment.
So......bare with me and my terrible Sims.

0 comments:

Post a Comment