Wednesday, July 27, 2011

OH! HOW MATHEMATICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twallan saved my life..lol I mean..sims life..........
I can't thank him enough. I thought I was gonna drop dead if he'd given up on me. I gave up on myself.

HOW DANDY AND JOYOUS!!!!!
LIKE MATH!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I made a new sim right before the game got corrupted so I never got to use him. Some photos, although he looks like any other teens, his grown-up face version is different from Larsa and Bosche.

Introducing you my bad boi, Narcisse Lara.
As he tried to make a move on Hansel, asking him to prom, SHOT DOWN.
He tried again, SHOT DOWN. Hansel said he already got a date~~~MY @$$!!!!!
He tried again, for the third time, and SCOREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
That's right, biatch! Persistence, persistence B-) pester your prey until they exhaust and surrender on their knees. Hurray!

0 comments:

Post a Comment