Monday, July 25, 2011

Munchkinssssssssssssssssss!

Because the two children have maxed out their age bar like a simsweek ago and yet, they're still children. Their names aren't listed when I "Blow Candle Out To" either.
So I "Triggered Age" or whatever, she didn't grow up.
However, when I take a better look at her, she's messed up.
Those stumpy legs remind me of Roger from American Dad.
One second she's a midget, a second later she's normal. But I'm glad she's normal at last. The Ferrinas Solidor blood is pretty amazing. I only had to fix her eyelash, eyelids, and nose, and voila! She's beautiful. I think she's the cutest girl in the whole town. Unfortunately, I had to move her out since I need space (especially for IF to turn real) and she's pretty miserable living with the legacy as an NPC.
See, she pissed herself again...
On the other hand, Hansel also grew up afterIforcedhimto.
Happy birthday, Isabis & Hansel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment