Sunday, July 24, 2011

Brotherly Love

Sometimes, I feel as if they're like day and night, as in appearance that is.
Amethyst looks like a mean, mean witch whilst Blythe is the epitome of everything nice.
At first, I raised Amethyst up to a teen just so I could move him out to make space for more babies..lol. Somehow, Basil and he became romantically involved. So he became a part of the legacy.
It's still a mystery to me how Blythe is a blond.
Ahahahaaaa...public nudity.........
Well, every morning, 5 days a week, I have to individually teleport all these babes to school because the school bus is always LATE. Even when it arrives at 8:10AM, it still takes 2-3hrs of driving to get to school. So I teleport them while they're still in their undies. I'm sure nobody minds.
And no, I did not like Amethyst because he's a nudist, pffft, what nonsense!
* - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - *

Aw what?? Lion-O is full-clothed??? What BS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment